I re-edited Memento in chronological order

The famous 2000 film that put Christopher Nolan on the map tells the story of a man on the hunt for the man he thinks killed his wife.
Haldo. I am a big Christopher Nolan fan. He is one of my favorite directors of all time. I've seen every single one of his films (I know that's not a big deal here), and Memento is my favorite of his films. Recently I re-edited the entire Memento movie in chronological order. I would think that it's been done before, but I have no idea. If it's NOT online anywhere, does anybody know of a good site I could put it up on? I know Youtube recently lifted it's limit on video length, so I might put it up there.

I don't get why people would want to see it in chronological order, the movie has a very linear story line even if its out of order chronologically. It actually destroys the intention of the film.

Yeah its not like there is a special feature on the dvd to do that for you

#1fan wrote:Yeah its not like there is a special feature on the dvd to do that for you
Oh. I didn't know that. Whoops. I don't own the Special Edition DVD, I just have a regular copy. Oh well, it was fun to edit.

theweatherman wrote:I don't get why people would want to see it in chronological order, the movie has a very linear story line even if its out of order chronologically. It actually destroys the intention of the film.
Don't get me wrong. I know how ingenious Memento is. I love how it's completely and totally linear, and each scene depends on the scene before it. And how each scene makes you re think the relationship between the characters. Frankly, I think it's the best psychological thriller of all time. (That's debatable of course.) But seeing it chronologically was cool too. I was able to catch a lot more things that I never fully realized before, even after I've seen the movie a dozen times.

I think its on youtube in about 9 parts as well

theweatherman wrote:I don't get why people would want to see it in chronological order, the movie has a very linear story line even if its out of order chronologically. It actually destroys the intention of the film.
I strongly agree.

Well said. Pretty pointless really.

Well if you're a fan of the film then it'd definitely be interesting to watch.

MrG
I think that it'd definitely be interesting to watch in chronological order but it would remove the feeling of the original film once I watch it again. It just wouldn't be the same. Besides, Nolan himself has never even watched it in chronological order so why do I need to.

I'd want to see it.