OMG!

The famous 2000 film that put Christopher Nolan on the map tells the story of a man on the hunt for the man he thinks killed his wife.
This scene shows what a genius Christopher Nolan is. When I watched the movie the first time I didn´t notice that, but now, after watching the clip and reading this discussion I watched it again. The first time I watched it, I was like : "Nah, he cant be Sammy, no way, never gonna happen." And now I think: "Okay, what is going on here? Is he Sammy or isn´t he?"

JayPee wrote:This scene shows what a genius Christopher Nolan is. When I watched the movie the first time I didn´t notice that, but now, after watching the clip and reading this discussion I watched it again. The first time I watched it, I was like : "Nah, he cant be Sammy, no way, never gonna happen." And now I think: "Okay, what is going on here? Is he Sammy or isn´t he?"
When I went to the cinema and saw Inception I noticed Chris made a very similar scene at the end of the movie with Peter/Eames.
I was excited as hell. Nobody understood my emotion :lol:

I noticed this on my first viewing, back in 2001 or 2002 when I saw it

steveportee wrote:Am I the only other one who didn't notice this shot until recently? I mean, I knew that Sammy's story was actually Leonard's, but I didn't notice that shot the first few times I saw the movie.
I noticed it the first time but I assumed
it was just meant to symbolise Leonard being stuck in Sammy's situation, regardless of him being in a home or not.
Crazy Eight wrote:
Allstar wrote: Thoughts on Michael Fassbender?
no ur a assbender

SWX wrote:

:geek: