OMG!

The famous 2000 film that put Christopher Nolan on the map tells the story of a man on the hunt for the man he thinks killed his wife.
Am I the only other one who didn't notice this shot until recently? I mean, I knew that Sammy's story was actually Leonard's, but I didn't notice that shot the first few times I saw the movie.

steveportee wrote:Am I the only other one who didn't notice this shot until recently? I mean, I knew that Sammy's story was actually Leonard's, but I didn't notice that shot the first few times I saw the movie.
Really?!... its not like it was only 1 frame... it had a couple of frames... :wtf:

Nah I didn't not ice until like my second or third viewing. It's a pretty intense thing when you do notice it.

I don't know what to say :lol: . I just never noticed before about a week ago. When I did notice it, I said holy sh*t that's awesome!

SWX
Guys , ı can't actually understand everything which you said
I always use dictionary,pls use simple verbs when you writing me
if u talk simple ı can undertsand more Image

SWX wrote:Guys , ı can't actually understand everything which you said
I like video. Cool video. Other people do not like video.

SWX
steveportee wrote:
SWX wrote:Guys , ı can't actually understand everything which you said
I like video. Cool video. Other people do not like video.
Thanks ,it's betterImage

I noticed this the first time I watched it. You obviously were not watching closely. ;)

SWX
Mason01 wrote:I noticed this the first time I watched it. You obviously were not watching closely. ;)
I guess yeahImage

To SWX: First welcome! :goNF:

You did a great job, really. Not so easy to catch a pic that goes so fast! :twothumbsup: