OMG!

The famous 2000 film that put Christopher Nolan on the map tells the story of a man on the hunt for the man he thinks killed his wife.
I remember noticing this when I rewatched it last month.

i noticed this first viewing :)

f$#@, I've seen this movie 2 or 3 times and never noticed it. Now I get spoiled.
Must watch again :geek:

#1fan wrote:i noticed this first viewing :)
I noticed it as well. Makes me wish i could watch the movie for the first time again.

Mason01 wrote:I noticed this the first time I watched it. You obviously were not watching closely. ;)
In our defence, we want to be fooled. :goNF:

I'm pretty sure the movie is left for different views from the audience, in other words there is no real explanation :batface:

Teddy told Lenny his wife died from the insulin overdose and not by the attack and that Lenny has made himself a [new] reality after she died, constructed by the heavy unreliable brain damage Lenny suffered from the attack. And in this new reality, he is investigating his wife's "murder". (This made me really think of Shutter Island right now.) And then we see at the end that Lenny has a flashback of himself as Sammy.
It adds up nicely.

Welcome to the club. :-D

WTF... I've seen Memento ... maybe 10 times, and never noticed this :o

Indeed OMG.

I didnt know this,it gives a whole other view on this movie.

It only wants me to see another mysterious Nolan movie like Prestige and Memento.