Memento Alternate Ending

The famous 2000 film that put Christopher Nolan on the map tells the story of a man on the hunt for the man he thinks killed his wife.

Crap-its not funny and it doesnt make sense :|

Mr. Caine wrote:Crap-its not funny and it doesnt make sense :|
doesnt make sense? he crashes his car when he closes his eyes. It makes perfect sense, your comment doesn't make sense. Doesn't anybody have a sense of humour around here?
Last edited by James on March 10th, 2011, 7:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

James wrote:
Mr. Caine wrote:Crap-its not funny and it doesnt make sense :|
doesnt make sense? he crashes his car when he closes his eyes. It makes perfect sense, I thought it was hilarious. Doesn't anybody have a sense of humour around here?
Well in the movie that doesnt make sense because this is begging :D

Mr. Caine wrote:
James wrote:
doesnt make sense? he crashes his car when he closes his eyes. It makes perfect sense, I thought it was hilarious. Doesn't anybody have a sense of humour around here?
Well in the movie that doesnt make sense because this is begging :D
Honestly I do not understand your comment. It doesn't make sense. What the hell are you talking about?

Interesting, but I don't like it. I much prefer the original ending, but thank you for the post!

Mason01 wrote:Interesting, but I don't like it. I much prefer the original ending, but thank you for the post!
Its not to be taken seriously, its just supposed to be funny! lol

James wrote:
Mason01 wrote:Interesting, but I don't like it. I much prefer the original ending, but thank you for the post!
But why make it funny? There really is no need to spoil such a masterpiece in film...

Mason01 wrote:
James wrote:
But why make it funny? There really is no need to spoil such a masterpiece in film...

Geez, it hasn't spoiled anything, its an 'alternate ending'. There's alternate endings to loads of films on youtube, it's just for entertainment. Seriously dont know why I bother with this forum :facepalm:

James wrote:
Mason01 wrote:

Geez, it hasn't spoiled anything, its an 'alternate ending'. There's alternate endings to loads of films on youtube, it's just for entertainment. Seriously dont know why I bother with this forum :facepalm:
Well I didn't find it funny. :problem: