Nolan bursting out laughing in audio commentary???

The famous 2000 film that put Christopher Nolan on the map tells the story of a man on the hunt for the man he thinks killed his wife.
Hey I was just wondering during the scene with Leonard's monologue on the bed with Natalie; Nolan on the audio commentary bursts out laughing, but I never understood why. Made me laugh myself, considering how such a quiet and conserved character he normally is. Does anyone know why he does so? Check it out, it's pretty cool!

Dream Thief wrote:Hey I was just wondering during the scene with Leonard's monologue on the bed with Natalie; Nolan on the audio commentary bursts out laughing, but I never understood why. Made me laugh myself, considering how such a quiet and conserved character he normally is. Does anyone know why he does so? Check it out, it's pretty cool!
I forgot about that!!!!

I have no idea either but would love to know. His exit is the best though.

Nolan "Are we done then?"
Voice in the background "Yeah"
Drop of the microphone and movement of the chair.

I wish Nolan did more commentries :lol:

Dream Thief wrote:Hey I was just wondering during the scene with Leonard's monologue on the bed with Natalie; Nolan on the audio commentary bursts out laughing, but I never understood why. Made me laugh myself, considering how such a quiet and conserved character he normally is. Does anyone know why he does so? Check it out, it's pretty cool!
What time does this begin at?

He laughs when Leonard starts his monologue FYI.

Intresting :)

No clue.

darkest_knight wrote:
No clue.
Excellent contribution to the thread. :clap:

steveportee wrote:
darkest_knight wrote:
No clue.
Excellent contribution to the thread. :clap:
Okay. How the fuck should I know why he laughs during an audio commentary? Aside from asking Nolan himself, which wouldn't be anywhere near the top of my list of conversation topics.

BTW, you're an asshole.

darkest_knight wrote: BTW, you're an asshole.
yeaauhno

someone needs to upload an audio clip