Memento 10th Anniversary Blu-Ray by Lionsgate

The famous 2000 film that put Christopher Nolan on the map tells the story of a man on the hunt for the man he thinks killed his wife.
Does anyone know is this is getting released here in the UK?

The rights in the UK for Memento is different to America so I very much doubt it. I think Pathe have the rights to Memento in the UK with Lionsgate (was Sony) in America owning the rights.

Just jump to 1:40.

Dragon_316ca wrote:

Wow, thanks for that! :thumbup:

Dragon_316ca wrote:

Wish you had recorded the whole thing.

Great video :thumbup:

I have mine pre-ordered along with All Star Superman on DVD the same day. ALS is one of the greatest Superman stories ever told in comic form, hopefully the animated movie will be good too, anyway, so now I'm trying to decide what to do about my other Blu-Ray of Memento? Keep it or trade it, I guess if the Special Features are similar maybe I can sell it or something. I've ranted long enough.

AlexHaas wrote:You guys all pre-ordered this on Amazon using our referral link, right? ;)
Delivers on Feb 22.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004FH ... B004FHCH96

When it does come out I will find out if it's multi region thinking about it for international readers who want it. I think most of Lionsgate Blu Rays tend to work with other regions.

I'm more than happy with my American/Sony Blu Ray copy anyway :D

:( A few - but not all - of the listings for it on the UK Amazon site have a notice abut it being Region 1 coding and this place lists it as Region A, but they haven't tested other areas so they could be presuming... http://www.blu-ray.com/movies/Memento-Blu-ray/18419/