Batman logo in Memento

The famous 2000 film that put Christopher Nolan on the map tells the story of a man on the hunt for the man he thinks killed his wife.
rbevanx wrote:
MMatt wrote:I've discovered a few..

:oldmanface:

:clap:
AWESOME!! :clap:
"All this 'good vs evil' shit's been played out. It's now time for 'BAD VS. EVIL'

-David Ayer on Suicide Squad.

I'd no idea Memento had a Batman logo. Cool! :-)

Memento and Following have Batman logo because directing Batman is Nolan's destiny. (LOL)

MMatt wrote:I've discovered a few..

:oldmanface:
Just "Holyshit"

theweatherman wrote:Even more prophetic is the existence of a Superman logo sitting next to the Batman one.
And one says "Star Wars"..
Starwars franchise: A New Hope?!

tykjen wrote:
theweatherman wrote:Even more prophetic is the existence of a Superman logo sitting next to the Batman one.
If the logos on the window in Memento are prophetic, I can't wait for Nolan's live-action Pokemon movie, his baseball flick, and his transition into head-writer for the WWE (then WWF, obviously).

The man sure put a lot on his plate in 2000.

Nelson wrote:
tykjen wrote:
If the logos on the window in Memento are prophetic, I can't wait for Nolan's live-action Pokemon movie, his baseball flick, and his transition into head-writer for the WWE (then WWF, obviously).

haha, some difference in generations here. I bet a lot of people on this board ACTUALLY would be filled with joy if Nolan suddenly decided to make a child friendly film with the pokemons :lol:

tykjen wrote:
Nelson wrote:

haha, some difference in generations here. I bet a lot of people on this board ACTUALLY would be filled with joy if Nolan suddenly decided to make a child friendly film with the pokemons :lol:
Nah, you know Nolan. He'd turn it into a dark study of Ash's obsession to be "the very best, like no one ever was."

This will get him his Oscar.

Totally.

Nelson wrote:Nah, you know Nolan. He'd turn it into a dark study of Ash's obsession to be "the very best, like no one ever was."

This will get him his Oscar.

Totally.
:lol: :lol:
My insane laugh was impossible to contain as I read this, damn you coffee on keyboard. Send me a new one will ya?

I cannot wait to see what he does with Magic: The Gathering and Pokémon