Batman logo in Memento

The famous 2000 film that put Christopher Nolan on the map tells the story of a man on the hunt for the man he thinks killed his wife.
I knew there was a Batman logo in Following (it's on the front door of one of the flats they break into), but just now noticed a Batman logo in Memento:

Prophecy I tell you!

Hm, I would say it's more of a coincidence, I mean there are many other movie-logos there, so I wouldn't say it's a direct reference to anything. But still interesting, that at least 4 out of Nolan's 6 movies has something to do with Batman :D (Following, Memento, Batman Begins, The Dark Knight)

I mentioned it before in the Following thread.

I miss that. But I watched Following recently for the first time and the first thing that cross my mine when i saw the batman logo was...Destiny. Maybe he knows something that we dont.

Eternalist wrote:Prophecy I tell you!
lol Amen to that
interesting :think:

Seems weird that it was just a coincidence. I guess Nolan has always been a fan of Batman...still not sure he would think to put that symbol in Following just as a nod to the character. Even if he did, how would he ever know WB would give him a chance at one of their most cherished comic properties!? Crazy... :o

If only we could find a bat symbol in Insomnia... ;)

Even more prophetic is the existence of a Superman logo sitting next to the Batman one.

theweatherman wrote:Even more prophetic is the existence of a Superman logo sitting next to the Batman one.
:lol: