Pratham wrote:you need at least 100 posts before you can make thread. trust me, my username is purple.
1) That is nowhere to be found in the terms of service. I actually read them. That should be updated.
2) Your purple name is not a status of a moderator or administrator, according to this forum.
3) A moderator (green) before you said that I should be okay given my post count.
4) I assume that somebody is manually deleting them, not that the forum is automatically deleting them. If it's automatic, then it definitely
should be in the terms of service. If it's manual, then whoever is doing it should pay close attention to not only the content, but this thread.
5) I am not going to pad my posts to start a discussion that I feel is worth having. The posts I have read on here have been piss-poor lately and are likely an indication of what kinds of discussions go on here most often. I would prefer not to engage in that.
6) ...... WHY ISN'T THIS THREAD DELETED, THEN? This thread is significantly less relevant to Memento than my actual thread on Memento was about.
Thanks, though. Guess I'll ask it in about six years when I've reached the 100-post mark.