MEMENTO CLUE!

The famous 2000 film that put Christopher Nolan on the map tells the story of a man on the hunt for the man he thinks killed his wife.
Post Reply
Posts: 816
Joined: June 2010
In memento when you see Sammy Jenkis in the hospital after his wife has died, you see hes trying to recognize people even though he cant and when he looks at this one guy who walks past him, Sammy turns into Leonard after the guy walks past him.

Posts: 13622
Joined: June 2009
Location: Florida
James wrote:In memento when you see Sammy Jenkis in the hospital after his wife has died, you see hes trying to recognize people even though he cant and when he looks at this one guy who walks past him, Sammy turns into Leonard after the guy walks past him.
Yea, I think everybody noticed that. ;)

Posts: 1610
Joined: April 2009
Location: Puerto Rico
Yeah, that means that
Leonard was the one that had Sammy's problems (the tests/wife/condition/the other things)

Posts: 655
Joined: July 2010
Location: Brighton, UK
I only just spotted this the other day, in what was my 6th viewing. This is what I just love about Memento. You discover something new everytime.

Posts: 3179
Joined: April 2010
Location: We can't stop here, this is Bat Country!
dagn96 wrote:Yeah, that means that
Leonard was the one that had Sammy's problems (the tests/wife/condition/the other things)
it could mean that, the scene doesn't mean is the absolute truth but rather than it's open to interpretation.

Posts: 4041
Joined: April 2010
We have several threads in which this subject is discussed :)

Posts: 3179
Joined: April 2010
Location: We can't stop here, this is Bat Country!
Jonas Agersø wrote:We have several threads in which this subject is discussed :)
well open one called distorted memories, or the ending of memento or sammy/leonard case and close the rest

Posts: 3861
Joined: August 2009
Or we could all just post in one, instead of posting in all of them and saying about the same thing.

Posts: 41
Joined: August 2010
This is Leonard in the third Mental Hospital (see my post 'The true chronological story of Memento').

Post Reply