Memento Remake

The famous 2000 film that put Christopher Nolan on the map tells the story of a man on the hunt for the man he thinks killed his wife.
I knew the industry was heading in this direction of pointless remakes but this is just shameless :lol:

I LOVE Memento and yet I honestly don't care.

The only thing that suprises me is... Why are you guys so mad? It's not like remaking the film will delete the original. It won't destroy the original. The original will still be there. Just don't watch the remake. It's THAT simple.

LelekPL wrote:I LOVE Memento and yet I honestly don't care.

The only thing that suprises me is... Why are you guys so mad? It's not like remaking the film will delete the original. It won't destroy the original. The original will still be there. Just don't watch the remake. It's THAT simple.

hehe, My name is actually Mike ;)

It's a stupid idea, but fuck it I don't care.

This can end 3 ways.

1. Movie is terrible: We all have a good laugh at it and Nolan claps his palms. *nice job cunts*
2. Movie is okay: We all don't get the point of the movie. Nolan still claps his palms. *nice job cunts*
3. Movie is actually good: We all panic at the thought of somebody saying the new one is better than Nolan's. Nolan is scratching his head. *This can't be better than my Memento?!"

I say... bring it! 2/3 chances we'll have a good laugh.

This is the dumbest shit I've heard in a long time, and I don't think it will see the light of day.

I think the idea behind the plot is remakable, but I don't want the exact same story beat for beat. Play around with it, put some twists in there and I'm sure they'll be able to come up with something at the very least somewhat enjoyable. If they don't do that, then I'm against this film completely.

They should remake Boyhood starring Shia Labeouf since people are so interested in vicariously watching his life unfold on screen.