Memento Remake

The famous 2000 film that put Christopher Nolan on the map tells the story of a man on the hunt for the man he thinks killed his wife.
Disgusting.

I can tell you right now, I wouldn't want to be the director to take on that job! Good luck with that! :thumbdown:

BlairCo wrote:I think the idea behind the plot is remakable, but I don't want the exact same story beat for beat. Play around with it, put some twists in there and I'm sure they'll be able to come up with something at the very least somewhat enjoyable. If they don't do that, then I'm against this film completely.
At that rate they might as well make a totally different film, but it's clear they just want the name and some vague connection to the original.

dafox wrote:They should remake Boyhood starring Shia Labeouf since people are so interested in vicariously watching his life unfold on screen.
At the very least, it would be a lot more entertaining than Boyhood was.

CoolwhipSpecial wrote:
dafox wrote:They should remake Boyhood starring Shia Labeouf since people are so interested in vicariously watching his life unfold on screen.
At the very least, it would be a lot more entertaining than Boyhood was.
:lol:

Fuck this. Fuck it all.

Oh man Hollywood what the fuck is going on with yall

Anyone who is involved of the making of this film, and anyone who goes to see it (IF IT GETS MADE) deserves to die. And yes, I'll gladly murder them.

I'll see it if it's Liebesman directing Lautner

I'm thinking they completely reinvent the film and take a more artistic angle to the material. Instead of telling the story through chronologically inversed timelines, they go the more risky route and present it as a linear narrative. I expect us to be blown away.