Memento Remake

The famous 2000 film that put Christopher Nolan on the map tells the story of a man on the hunt for the man he thinks killed his wife.
With foreign language films, i understand the concept behind a remake. Oldboy was bad but i get it. This just...doesn't make any sense.

It's not even a cash-in, Memento didn't make that much money (I mean, it made profit, but not "MAN WE NEED TO MAKE ANOTHER ONE!" money)

Hm.. Haven't seen the original film, but the story sounds interesting. Hopefully they get a good director attached. Can't wait to see this!

Bloody hell.

I think, Nolan is too much of a gentlemen to openly trash another movie.

Also, I don't think any director or actor dares to touch this project in fear of being blacklisted by Nolan.

The Taxman wrote:Hm.. Haven't seen the original film, but the story sounds interesting. Hopefully they get a good director attached. Can't wait to see this!
Abandon everything and watch it tonight

This is the same fucking company, who is remaking Fellini's La Dolce Vita :blank:

This company needs to dissolve.

Now Where Was I ? wrote:
The Taxman wrote:Hm.. Haven't seen the original film, but the story sounds interesting. Hopefully they get a good director attached. Can't wait to see this!
Abandon everything and watch it tonight
Haha I made that post in jest. Of course the original film is a masterpiece.

:blank: