What does this film have that a 13 year old can't see?

The famous 2000 film that put Christopher Nolan on the map tells the story of a man on the hunt for the man he thinks killed his wife.
It requires brains and maturity, something uncommon in this lair.

im 14 & its just a regular r-rated movie.
"All this 'good vs evil' shit's been played out. It's now time for 'BAD VS. EVIL'

-David Ayer on Suicide Squad.

mauro1970mvr wrote:It requires brains and maturity, something uncommon in this lair.
there are a lot of mature kids of that age...

lionsaulter wrote:
mauro1970mvr wrote:It requires brains and maturity, something uncommon in this lair.
there are a lot of mature kids of that age...
:lol: Are you seriuos?

AAA
Mr. Caine wrote: :lol: Are you seriuos?
You said it wrong, you meant "Why so serious?"!

Joke by side, yeah, I think he does, and if you think that, that is false, you're obiviously an idiot :silent:

Yeah I seen this movie when it came out on dvd so I was 14 back then. But I had 2 older brothers so i've bee whatching movies like ... Nightmare On Elm Street , Die Hard , Lethal Weapon and Total Recall scince I can remember...My mother went to see Pulp Fiction at the movies and said I would like it so I seen it the day it came out on video (I was 8 years old) and it's been one of my fav movies ever scince. So I don't think Momento is a big stretch for that age if you've seen movies like that or worse before... but depends on your family I guess.

In response to your question:
Three words.

GUY. PEARCE'S. BUTT.

That is all.

Vasticity wrote:In response to your question:
Three words.

GUY. PEARCE'S. BUTT.

That is all.
Oh. That scene was nice.

Very...very...nice... :modesty:

chee wrote:
Vasticity wrote:In response to your question:
Three words.

GUY. PEARCE'S. BUTT.

That is all.
Oh. That scene was nice.

Very...very...nice... :modesty:
Walkabout by Nicolas Roeg has a lot of nudity and thats a childrens film. Everyone have seen body parts from sex education by the time they are eight or earlier than that from parents "walking about" in the house :? .