Loading...
The famous 2000 film that put Christopher Nolan on the map tells the story of a man on the hunt for the man he thinks killed his wife.

Phineas and Ferb Memento-esque Episode

Posts: 22592
Location: On NolanFans, aren't I?
Posts: 13377
They copy so much stuff from Nolan its not even funny.
Posts: 22592
Location: On NolanFans, aren't I?
ryan4butler wrote:They copy so much stuff from Nolan its not even funny.

More examples, plz.
Posts: 13377
Bacon wrote:
ryan4butler wrote:They copy so much stuff from Nolan its not even funny.

More examples, plz.

They did an episode featuring a dream within a dream.
Posts: 22592
Location: On NolanFans, aren't I?
ryan4butler wrote:
Bacon wrote:More examples, plz.

They did an episode featuring a dream within a dream.

Seriously? OH YEAAAAAAAH! :o
← Return to Memento
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest.