Strange thing I noticed

The famous 2000 film that put Christopher Nolan on the map tells the story of a man on the hunt for the man he thinks killed his wife.
Hi,

Was watching the movie again... not sure if some of you guys have already seen this..but I was taken aback for sure..
Scene : Leonard and Natalie spend the night together.. she tells that 'She Also has lost someone'.....and shows a photo of her and Jimmy Grant
1. Natalie showing the pic of her and Jimmy Grant, her boyfriend

2. Same place...during the night.. Leonard wakes up and walks around the house.. and checks the picture again....

3. Now seeing this... he starts writing on the back of Natalie's Photo [SHE ALSO HAS LOST SOMEONE.. SHE WILL HELP YOU OUT OF PITY ]

[ in the 2nd pic.. there is no french cut on jimmy grants... no facial hair... ]
[ in the 3rd ..it is same as the first.. if you check the 3rd photo.. you can see no other photo lying around..]

[Don't you think this is strange.. rather than a co-incidence...]

Whoa. Good catch.
Do you... like pineapple?

Wooow. Iv watched this film to death. Never noticed this! Hmm, also a different pose.. what could the purpose be?

karthiksac wrote:Hi,

Was watching the movie again... not sure if some of you guys have already seen this..but I was taken aback for sure..
Scene : Leonard and Natalie spend the night together.. she tells that 'She Also has lost someone'.....and shows a photo of her and Jimmy Grant
1. Natalie showing the pic of her and Jimmy Grant, her boyfriend

2. Same place...during the night.. Leonard wakes up and walks around the house.. and checks the picture again....

3. Now seeing this... he starts writing on the back of Natalie's Photo [SHE ALSO HAS LOST SOMEONE.. SHE WILL HELP YOU OUT OF PITY ]

[ in the 2nd pic.. there is no french cut on jimmy grants... no facial hair... ]
[ in the 3rd ..it is same as the first.. if you check the 3rd photo.. you can see no other photo lying around..]

[Don't you think this is strange.. rather than a co-incidence...]
Interesting catch! I have NO idea what this could mean. It's interesting though, and I would think that it's in there for a purpose and not a goof, just not sure what the reasoning is.

This only proves more that Nolan is a genius. Lenards perception of Natalie and her relationship with Jimmy changed. Also Jimmy has changed, he was once happy and then brought into trouble and the photos reflect the current status of their relationship.

Conflicting ideals in Lenards head lead to false pretenses.
Brave New World

Jonas Agersø wrote:Wooow. Iv watched this film to death. Never noticed this! Hmm, also a different pose.. what could the purpose be?
This. I had no idea until now. Great catch.

OMG!

I only noticed that, the FIRST time I watched it 11 years ago.
Really people? How did you not notice this?

Don't be shocked...but there's a picture of Leonard...while watching Sammy at the mental hospital.
I'll bet there are over 100 people who post that along with "Am I the first one to discover this?" (IMDB.com)

Also, the license plate number on John Gammell's car changes.
In fact Leonard switches the I and a 1, but so does the tattoo artist.

It was a little subliminal test of the audience. I hope you got at least one of the other two, the first viewing.

author wrote:OMG!

I only noticed that, the FIRST time I watched it 11 years ago.
Really people? How did you not notice this?

Don't be shocked...but there's a picture of Leonard...while watching Sammy at the mental hospital.
I'll bet there are over 100 people who post that along with "Am I the first one to discover this?" (IMDB.com)

Also, the license plate number on John Gammell's car changes.
In fact Leonard switches the I and a 1, but so does the tattoo artist.

It was a little subliminal test of the audience. I hope you got at least one of the other two, the first viewing.
'oh good for you' :roll:

Well, I saw the movie last night so its still vivid in my memory..
My oh my, my hunch was right:

:roll: So then, if the second picture in the first post is really true I bet everyone in here would have remembered it. :modesty:

Dear karthiksac,

Good catch! What you have discovered are two important clues to find the true chronological story of Memento. I’ll try to give short explanations in this post. For a full explanation please see my post "Memento Mori Chronology (the true story of Memento)".

In chronological order:

Picture 3: The "Ellen can't come!" clue.
Lenny finds a picture of Catherine (his 1st wife) in her wallet which she left at home when she hurried to work.

Pictue 1: The "Teddy! Yo - Teddy!" clue.
Envious Lenny believes his wife has a lover. So he kills him (=Jimmy Grantz) when he walks in to pick up Catherine for a night out.

Picture 2: (part of) the Moment of Darkness clue.
After his Moment of Clarity Lenny refuses to accept reality and changes his memories of his bad (1st) and murdered (2nd) wives into a new memory of a “wife who deserves vengeance”. ("new" symbolized by the missing mustache)

Hope you have a change to read the full story my post "Memento Mori Chronology". Donno why, but so far nobody seems to take it seriously (or even read it). If you do, let me know what you think it (I'll donate USD 100 to a charity of your choice if you are able to refute it…)