Memento Website

The famous 2000 film that put Christopher Nolan on the map tells the story of a man on the hunt for the man he thinks killed his wife.
I may be late to this but I found this website a few minutes ago. It should bring back memories to those who were anticipating the film back in early 2001. I found this:

The website is otnemem.com It is backwards for Memento obviously.

Personally, I don't go by websites. I like the film to stand by itself.
Esp. when the site was put up after the film.
But, I do notice that it doesn't mention a S.F. cop missing either.

Dear Red Hood,

You are absolutely right to mention this article from the website.

This article holds important clues to find the true chronological story of Memento. And the website (designed by Jonathan Nolan) holds many more important clues so it should be studied seriously to find the true story of Memento. I have done so and you can read the results in my post "Memento Mori Chronology (the true story of Memento)". The most important clue on the website is (in my opinion) the picture of his first high school love (Natalie). She is the one who gives Lenny the “I’ve done it!” tattoo.

Hope you have a change to read the full story my post "Memento Mori Chronology". Donno why, but so far nobody seems to take it seriously (or even read it). If you do, let me know what you think it (I'll donate USD 100 to a charity of your choice if you are able to refute it…)

Erwin Fortuin wrote:Hope you have a change to read the full story my post "Memento Mori Chronology". Donno why, but so far nobody seems to take it seriously (or even read it). If you do, let me know what you think it (I'll donate USD 100 to a charity of your choice if you are able to refute it…)
Sounds like a scam/virus.

No, it's not a scam.

If you can see and prove plot holes or continuity errors in Memento Mori Chronology I will donate $100 to a charity of your choice. You have my word of honor.

But I'll get to keep my money, cause there are no plot holes or continuity errors in Memento Mori Chronology. It truly tells the one and only chronological story line of Memento.

And you will so much more appriciate Christopher Nolan as an artist once you have seen the true story of Memento.

Try it.

Erwin Fortuin wrote:No, it's not a scam.

If you can see and prove plot holes or continuity errors in Memento Mori Chronology I will donate $100 to a charity of your choice. You have my word of honor.

But I'll get to keep my money, cause there are no plot holes or continuity errors in Memento Mori Chronology. It truly tells the one and only chronological story line of Memento.

And you will so much more appriciate Christopher Nolan as an artist once you have seen the true story of Memento.

Try it.
Your word of honor does not mean anything when you cant even tease me to read. An ant has more value to me. And pulling the charity card for the challenge truly doesn't seem to help.

If anyone is new to Memento, def. read J.Nolan's "Momento Mori".
"official' sites are generally lacking info. but interesting.
Don't waste any time reading the crazed fan's voodoo of confusion listed above.
He can't defend one speck of all the nonsense written there.
(and he owes me 100 dollars!)

You are so wrong, Author.
'Memento Mori' is an important part of Memento Mori Chronology.
And it holds key-clues to understand the true story.
(e.g. the 'moment of clarity' Jonathan describes in chapter 5)

But again, if you won't read Memento Mori Chronology, you'll never see the big picture...

Don't waste any time reading the crazed fan's voodoo of confusion listed above.
As I said (if you read with comprehension) "definitely read Memento Mori" by Jonathon Nolan.

Then "Don't waste any time reading Edward Fortuin's website posted in this thread"
The E.F. site is a confused diatribe of misinformation and outright lies.
Not one word has any semblance of accuracy, which should be obvious by his posts alone.