Memento Mori Chronology (the true story of Memento)

The famous 2000 film that put Christopher Nolan on the map tells the story of a man on the hunt for the man he thinks killed his wife.
The code has finally been cracked.

In Memento Mori Chronology the true chronological story of Memento is explained (http://sdrv.ms/LX1dmO).
It is a 59 page document (and an appendix with ‘goofs’) in which the whole movie is first deconstructed and then reconstructed, resulting in one chronological story line.

Did you know that:
- Lenny got CRS in a car accident?
- Lenny was sent to a mental hospital three times?
- Lenny accidently strangled his (second) wife?

If you decide to download Memento Mori Chronology you will find it’s not an easy read. And only after you have seen the total true story, you can understand this has to be the true story. So you may have to read the whole thing twice. But if you hold on you will learn the truth about all storylines, all characters and all actions.

The appendix of Memento Mori Chronology is open for debate. I challenge all to find more ‘goofs’. They will be added to the appendix with credits.

Memento Mori Chronology itself is not open for debate. The ‘fun’ of dedicating 18 months of your live on writing Memento Mori Chronology lies is the blissful certainty of being right. If you do want to challenge Memento Mori Chronology please reply to this post. I will try to answer any (serious) questions you may have.

And please, spread the word: the truth is finally out!

Have fun!

Erwin Fortuin wrote:The code has finally been cracked.

In Memento Mori Chronology the true chronological story of Memento is explained (http://sdrv.ms/LX1dmO).
It is a 59 page document (and an appendix with ‘goofs’) in which the whole movie is first deconstructed and then reconstructed, resulting in one chronological story line.

Did you know that:
- Lenny got CRS in a car accident?
- Lenny was sent to a mental hospital three times?
- Lenny accidently strangled his (second) wife?

If you decide to download Memento Mori Chronology you will find it’s not an easy read. And only after you have seen the total true story, you can understand this has to be the true story. So you may have to read the whole thing twice. But if you hold on you will learn the truth about all storylines, all characters and all actions.

The appendix of Memento Mori Chronology is open for debate. I challenge all to find more ‘goofs’. They will be added to the appendix with credits.

Memento Mori Chronology itself is not open for debate. The ‘fun’ of dedicating 18 months of your live on writing Memento Mori Chronology lies is the blissful certainty of being right. If you do want to challenge Memento Mori Chronology please reply to this post. I will try to answer any (serious) questions you may have.

And please, spread the word: the truth is finally out!

Have fun!
It's disconcerting that you're (im assuming) not in a mental hospital. Coming from someone who has a bad habit of looking to far into movies, I can comfortably say that this is sincerely insane. Pure insanity. Bizzare, uncomfortable insanity.

Indeed, dustbust5, pure insanity.

But please don't blame it on me. It was Christopher/Jonathan who made the movie/story.
Memento Mori Chronology just tells it in a chronological order (including the three mental hospitals).
And I've presented extensive evidence to prove the story.

I could make this insanity more comfortable for you if you could indicate where your disbelieve is extended too much.
Once you understand Memento Mori Chronology insanity becomes beauty.

I dont get what you're trying to prove here.
Brave New World

I'm trying to spread the beauty of the way Christopher constructed Memento. The true story is truly a Magnus Opus.
And I'm sure you'll agree when you do decide to read Memento Mori Chronology.
That's why I'm willing to put $100 on it.

Erwin Fortuin wrote:I'm trying to spread the beauty of the way Christopher constructed Memento. The true story is truly a Magnus Opus.
And I'm sure you'll agree when you do decide to read Memento Mori Chronology.
That's why I'm willing to put $100 on it.
By proving that its littered with plot holes and continuity errors? :eh:
Brave New World

Exactly. I claim it the true story of Memento (without plot holes or continuity errors) and the true story is of such beauty that I believe it should be read by many. And I’m willing to bet $100 you can’t deny such beauty.

Try it.

Please...

(Note to other readers: I made this bet in several replies to other posts in which I answered some questions on Memento. See e.g post "Strange thing I noticed". If you can see and prove plot holes or continuity errors in Memento Mori Chronology I will donate $100 to a charity of your choice.)

Does not make sense at all so why waste any time.

LiberNovus, it DOES make sense!

Why do you say it doesn't make sense if you haven't even read it?
If is doesn't make sense, just say where and why and $100 is on its way to a charity of your choice.

And reading Memento Mori Chronology is not a waste of time because you will so much more appriciate Christopher Nolan as an artist once you have seen the true story of Memento. Isn't that what this whole forum is about?

Erwin Fortuin wrote:LiberNovus, it DOES make sense!

Why do you say it doesn't make sense if you haven't even read it?
If is doesn't make sense, just say where and why and $100 is on its way to a charity of your choice.

And reading Memento Mori Chronology is not a waste of time because you will so much more appriciate Christopher Nolan as an artist once you have seen the true story of Memento. Isn't that what this whole forum is about?
What you have already stated through your posts does tease me at all to read, so why bother. In other words your challenge, does not seem to be accepted as it does not make sense.