The famous 2000 film that put Christopher Nolan on the map tells the story of a man on the hunt for the man he thinks killed his wife.

Question...

Jimmy did recognize Leonard. He said something like "Hey, you're the 'memory guy.'"
Tristy wrote:Jimmy did recognize Leonard. He said something like "Hey, you're the 'memory guy.'"

He did?! :shock:
Bacon wrote:
Tristy wrote:Jimmy did recognize Leonard. He said something like "Hey, you're the 'memory guy.'"

:| :problem: :suicide: :facepalm:
oh bakan
Bacon wrote:

lmao :lol: :lol: :lol:
Id love for this to actually be answered. I assumed Lenny did runnoing around for another dealer or something.
Nolanoscopy wrote:Id love for this to actually be answered. I assumed Lenny did runnoing around for another dealer or something.

Uh, it has been answered. :|
Tristy wrote:
Nolanoscopy wrote:Id love for this to actually be answered. I assumed Lenny did runnoing around for another dealer or something.

No, he's saying that he wishes we knew how Lenny had met Jimmy.
Bacon wrote:
Tristy wrote:

No, he's saying that he wishes we knew how Lenny had met Jimmy.

Oh. That is a good question....
Jimmy knows Lenny because he is Jimmy 1, the lover of Catherine 1.1 and 1.2 (Lenny's bad wife). I've explained all in a 59 page document which I've posted to the editors of this fansite. I hope they will post it for all you fans to read.
Next page →
← Return to Memento