Question...

The famous 2000 film that put Christopher Nolan on the map tells the story of a man on the hunt for the man he thinks killed his wife.
Posts: 434
Joined: December 2011
Location: Where the snow falls
Jimmy did recognize Leonard. He said something like "Hey, you're the 'memory guy.'"

Posts: 24110
Joined: June 2011
Tristy wrote:Jimmy did recognize Leonard. He said something like "Hey, you're the 'memory guy.'"
He did?! :shock:

Posts: 9827
Joined: August 2010
Bacon wrote:
Tristy wrote:Jimmy did recognize Leonard. He said something like "Hey, you're the 'memory guy.'"
He did?! :shock:
:| :problem: :suicide: :facepalm:


Posts: 5329
Joined: December 2010
Location: Bucharest
Bacon wrote:
Tristy wrote:Jimmy did recognize Leonard. He said something like "Hey, you're the 'memory guy.'"
He did?! :shock:
lmao :lol: :lol: :lol:

Posts: 1336
Joined: December 2011
Location: Alabama
Id love for this to actually be answered. I assumed Lenny did runnoing around for another dealer or something.

Posts: 434
Joined: December 2011
Location: Where the snow falls
Nolanoscopy wrote:Id love for this to actually be answered. I assumed Lenny did runnoing around for another dealer or something.
Uh, it has been answered. :|

Posts: 24110
Joined: June 2011
Tristy wrote:
Nolanoscopy wrote:Id love for this to actually be answered. I assumed Lenny did runnoing around for another dealer or something.
Uh, it has been answered. :|
No, he's saying that he wishes we knew how Lenny had met Jimmy.

Posts: 434
Joined: December 2011
Location: Where the snow falls
Bacon wrote:
Tristy wrote:
Uh, it has been answered. :|
No, he's saying that he wishes we knew how Lenny had met Jimmy.
Oh. That is a good question....

Posts: 41
Joined: August 2010
Jimmy knows Lenny because he is Jimmy 1, the lover of Catherine 1.1 and 1.2 (Lenny's bad wife). I've explained all in a 59 page document which I've posted to the editors of this fansite. I hope they will post it for all you fans to read.

Post Reply