Question...

The famous 2000 film that put Christopher Nolan on the map tells the story of a man on the hunt for the man he thinks killed his wife.
Jimmy did recognize Leonard. He said something like "Hey, you're the 'memory guy.'"

Tristy wrote:Jimmy did recognize Leonard. He said something like "Hey, you're the 'memory guy.'"
He did?! :shock:

Bacon wrote:
Tristy wrote:Jimmy did recognize Leonard. He said something like "Hey, you're the 'memory guy.'"
:| :problem: :suicide: :facepalm:

oh bakan

Bacon wrote:
lmao :lol: :lol: :lol:

Id love for this to actually be answered. I assumed Lenny did runnoing around for another dealer or something.

Nolanoscopy wrote:Id love for this to actually be answered. I assumed Lenny did runnoing around for another dealer or something.
Uh, it has been answered. :|

Tristy wrote:
Nolanoscopy wrote:Id love for this to actually be answered. I assumed Lenny did runnoing around for another dealer or something.
No, he's saying that he wishes we knew how Lenny had met Jimmy.

Bacon wrote:
Tristy wrote:
No, he's saying that he wishes we knew how Lenny had met Jimmy.
Oh. That is a good question....

Jimmy knows Lenny because he is Jimmy 1, the lover of Catherine 1.1 and 1.2 (Lenny's bad wife). I've explained all in a 59 page document which I've posted to the editors of this fansite. I hope they will post it for all you fans to read.