Search found 24 matches

by Boyd
July 19th, 2017, 2:01 pm
Forum: Dunkirk
Topic: Dunkirk Official Reviews Discussion
Replies: 1431
Views: 134039

Re: Dunkirk Official Reviews Discussion

Yeah Volkskrant should release Bor Beekman's review today I think Here it is. 4/5 from volkskrant. Plus, an interview with Hoyte, which sadly is behind a paywall. I just read the part with Hoyte, it's really nice. Best interview with Hoyte about this film so far. If u cant buy the newspaper tomorro...
by Boyd
July 19th, 2017, 1:44 pm
Forum: Dunkirk
Topic: Dunkirk Official Reviews
Replies: 167
Views: 58998

Re: Dunkirk Official Reviews

by Boyd
July 19th, 2017, 1:43 pm
Forum: Dunkirk
Topic: Dunkirk Official Reviews Discussion
Replies: 1431
Views: 134039

Re: Dunkirk Official Reviews Discussion

Willem wrote:Yeah Volkskrant should release Bor Beekman's review today I think
Here it is. 4/5 from volkskrant.
Plus, an interview with Hoyte, which sadly is behind a paywall.
by Boyd
July 18th, 2017, 7:18 pm
Forum: Dunkirk
Topic: Dunkirk Official Reviews Discussion
Replies: 1431
Views: 134039

Re: Dunkirk Official Reviews Discussion

Everybody is talking about the RT score, but keep in mind that the imdb page for movies will only show the MC score, which means that most people will see the MC and the imdb users rating.

RT will only be relevant for the first few days, but after that it'll be the imdb page and word of mouth....
by Boyd
July 18th, 2017, 12:53 pm
Forum: Dunkirk
Topic: Dunkirk Official Reviews Discussion
Replies: 1431
Views: 134039

Re: Dunkirk Official Reviews Discussion

Willem wrote:
Boyd wrote:Anyway, another reviewer (a more prominent one in The Netherlands) for AD said in an interview a few days ago that he will give Dunkirk a 4.5/5 or possibly even a 5/5.
Who is that and what's the interview?
Ab Zagt

Here's the interview where he's talking about the film
by Boyd
July 18th, 2017, 12:35 pm
Forum: Dunkirk
Topic: Dunkirk Official Reviews Discussion
Replies: 1431
Views: 134039

Re: Dunkirk Official Reviews Discussion

This really sucks. This is what my parents read and they're going to be biased They gave transformers 5 and Pirates 5 the same mark as Dunkirk and Twin Peaks(!!), but meanwhile Wonder Woman and Ghost in The Shell both get a 5/5... In my opinion NRC (and other dutch papers aswell) frequently makes w...
by Boyd
June 7th, 2016, 5:18 pm
Forum: Dunkirk
Topic: Dunkirk General Information/Discussion
Replies: 8039
Views: 973465

Re: Dunkirk General Information (2017)

How did you get this infromation ? Beacause i live in the Netherlands. And i wanted to attent to be a extra on the film. I hope you understand my question. Same. I talked with someone who's involved in the production and he overheard it at the breakdown of the scenes that will be filmed in the Neth...
by Boyd
May 31st, 2016, 3:49 pm
Forum: Dunkirk
Topic: Dunkirk General Information/Discussion
Replies: 8039
Views: 973465

Re: Dunkirk General Information (2017)

I've heard some intresting things from someone who's going to work on Dunkirk when they'll film in The Netherlands. - The crew will film for 20 days in The Netherlands starting end june. - They bought an 5 million dollar classic plane which they've rebuilt for filming. They will mount IMAX camera's ...
by Boyd
January 16th, 2015, 12:11 pm
Forum: Interstellar
Topic: Interstellar Oscar Chances
Replies: 1411
Views: 133541

Re: Interstellar Oscar Chances

Visual effects (70%): almost certain, only Apes has a chance of winning over Interstellar. Prediction: Interstellar Production Design (5%): The Grand Budapest Hotel or Into The Woods, my bet is the former. Prediction: The Grand Budapest Hotel Score (25%): without the superb Gone Girl score, it will ...
by Boyd
December 11th, 2014, 5:52 pm
Forum: Interstellar
Topic: Interstellar General Information
Replies: 9001
Views: 1067898

Re: Interstellar General Information

Here you go...
Image
Image