Search found 917 matches

by anikom15
Today, 1:41 am
Forum: Untitled 2020 Nolan Film
Topic: Untitled Nolan Film - General Information/Discussion/Speculation
Replies: 1543
Views: 119748

Re: Untitled Nolan Film - General Information/Discussion/Speculation

Honestly I feel like the lack of updates may indicate a more focused film with fewer set pieces and less of an emphasis on action and special effects.
by anikom15
April 22nd, 2019, 7:36 pm
Forum: Untitled 2020 Nolan Film
Topic: Untitled Nolan Film - General Information/Discussion/Speculation
Replies: 1543
Views: 119748

Re: Untitled Nolan Film - General Information/Discussion/Speculation

Tempus is the kind of titles Nolan likes so much. One word, and sounds exotic. I'm buying this. Not really. It’s not English, and Nolan’s never done a non-English one-word title. Tempest (not Tempus) would be an awesome movie for a boat movie however, and fits Nolan’s usage LOL. Memento is in Latin...
by anikom15
April 22nd, 2019, 12:56 am
Forum: Untitled 2020 Nolan Film
Topic: Untitled Nolan Film - General Information/Discussion/Speculation
Replies: 1543
Views: 119748

Re: Untitled Nolan Film - General Information/Discussion/Speculation

Silfan wrote:
April 21st, 2019, 10:39 pm
Tempus is the kind of titles Nolan likes so much. One word, and sounds exotic.

I'm buying this.
Not really. It’s not English, and Nolan’s never done a non-English one-word title.

Tempest (not Tempus) would be an awesome movie for a boat movie however, and fits Nolan’s usage LOL.
by anikom15
April 19th, 2019, 3:43 pm
Forum: Untitled 2020 Nolan Film
Topic: Untitled Nolan Film - General Information/Discussion/Speculation
Replies: 1543
Views: 119748

Re: Untitled Nolan Film - General Information/Discussion/Speculation

Unpopular opinion: there is nothing wrong with exposition.
by anikom15
April 19th, 2019, 3:42 pm
Forum: Entertainment
Topic: Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker (2019)
Replies: 1240
Views: 75878

Re: Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker (2019)

ArmandFancypants wrote:
April 19th, 2019, 12:34 pm
anikom15 wrote:
April 19th, 2019, 12:05 pm
The Force is everything.
Of course. But it doesn't change the fact that it has absolutely nothing to do with whoever is more powerful.
Ahh okay I get your point now.
by anikom15
April 19th, 2019, 12:09 pm
Forum: Untitled 2020 Nolan Film
Topic: Untitled Nolan Film - General Information/Discussion/Speculation
Replies: 1543
Views: 119748

Re: Untitled Nolan Film - General Information/Discussion/Speculation

Let’s speculate petty reasons critics will hate this film!
by anikom15
April 19th, 2019, 12:05 pm
Forum: Entertainment
Topic: Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker (2019)
Replies: 1240
Views: 75878

Re: Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker (2019)

ArmandFancypants wrote:
April 18th, 2019, 11:36 am
Nomis wrote:
April 18th, 2019, 10:31 am
Wasn't Anakin so incredibly powerful because of the Force sort of choosing him?
In dialogue yes.

Name the times this is evidenced in action, however. He fulfills the prophecy through physical violence not through the Force.
The Force is everything.
by anikom15
April 14th, 2019, 7:59 pm
Forum: Entertainment
Topic: Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker (2019)
Replies: 1240
Views: 75878

Re: Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker (2019)

I'm honestly kind of surprised just how many of the people that loved TLJ and its unique choices seem perfectly content with the obvious fan-fare/familiarity here. It's very odd. TFA gets tons of criticism for being a "carbon-copy" of SW (an argument I disagree with), but people are embracing this ...
by anikom15
April 14th, 2019, 7:35 pm
Forum: Entertainment
Topic: Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker (2019)
Replies: 1240
Views: 75878

Re: Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker (2019)

I'm honestly kind of surprised just how many of the people that loved TLJ and its unique choices seem perfectly content with the obvious fan-fare/familiarity here. It's very odd. TFA gets tons of criticism for being a "carbon-copy" of SW (an argument I disagree with), but people are embracing this ...
by anikom15
April 13th, 2019, 2:27 am
Forum: Entertainment
Topic: Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker (2019)
Replies: 1240
Views: 75878

Re: Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker (2019)

Hahaha what a trainwreck. I can’t wait to see McDiarmid ham it up.